As of August 30, 2017, Family Chiropractic is searching for a qualified, energetic, caring individual for assisting in the back office.
Applicant must posses the following qualities:
Organized, detail oriented, excellent people skills, ability to multitask, outstanding communication skills, ability to work in team setting, ability to create and implement new procedures, superb management skills, and incredible phone skills.
Pay is negotiable based on experience and knowledge.
Hours on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday are 8:30 to 12:45 then 2:45 to 7:00. Possible hours on Tuesday are 2:30 to 7:00 and Saturday, possible, 8:30 to 1:00. (These hours are subject to some variations depending on patient appointments, staff meetings and other variables.)
If you posses the above qualities and experience AND you want to work in a great setting with nice doctors serving wonderful patients, please follow the following instructions:
- Please do not call the office
- Click on this link to print out the Employment Application, Questions, Personality Evaluation and continue with the following.
- Please fill out the Employment Application
- Please fill out enclosed questions 1 – 14 to the best of your ability
- Fill out Personality Evaluation
- When completed, fax back to (770) 306-2680 or scan and email to Hiring@okunchiropractic.com
- All considered applicants will be called.
- Please do not send just your resume – you will NOT be considered for the position. Just sending your resume will disqualify you from consideration for this position.
Thank you for your interest.