Chiropractic Technician – Patient Service Coordinator.
We are looking for a career-minded individual to assist our doctors in providing excellent clinical services to our patients.
We are an established two-doctor chiropractic clinic. We have an upbeat family atmosphere and an easy-going but fast-paced working environment dedicated to the care of our patients and community. Because of our dedication and the quality of our care, we have generated exceptional goodwill in our community over the last 30 years, with 169 Google reviews at a 4.9 rating, which we want to sustain.
We strive to improve the quality of our patient’s lives and our community through the services we offer. We work to create a safe and enjoyable space for our patients and community where they know they will get 100% of our commitment to improve the quality of their lives. And each day we help each other to achieve this.
Our Values and Standards
The values and standards we hold ourselves to to Include:
- Provide the best service possible to each patient, always, no matter what.
- Through empathetic communication, create and nurture honest healthy relationships.
- Professional Improvement. Study and train to improve our skills.
- Have a genuine upbeat attiduted towards patients and each other to achieve our mission.
- Be worthy of trust.
The right candidate will have some or all the following:
- Able to honestly commit to our mission and values, and stay committed.
- Background life activities align with our mission and values.
- College education.
- Pursuing health career.
- Excellent listening and verbal communication skills.
- Chiropractic experience.
- Healthcare service experience.
- Personally active in a healthy lifestyle.
- Self-starter, energetic.
- Able to perform at high levels in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- Fast learner: capable of learning how to best support patients and doctors.
- Record of honest and good character
- Physically capable of standing and walking for long periods and assisting patients with their mobility.
- Enjoy helping others and are able to have fun doing so!
- Appreciate working with a lively and supportive team.
Some of the more important duties are:
- Assisting with routing patients to treatment areas.
- Assisting doctors with patient diagnostic services.
- Performing patient therapy.
- Performing exercises with patients.
- Educating patients on lifestyle activities to support their chiropractic program of care
- Assisting in other areas as needed in the office.
Patient Service Coordinator
- Onboarding new patients and providing extraordinary customer service
- Assisting patients with their scheduled appointments
- Working with the doctors on scheduling patients for their services.
The job duties listed above are essential job functions. However, there will be additional duties consistent with our mission and values.
Hours per Week:
Full-time (30-40 hours per week.)
$15-$20 depending on experience, with good prospects for future raises plus bonuses.
- Chiropractic care
- Paid time off for holidays
- Paid vacation
- An enjoyable work environment
- Lunch service for monthly meetings
- Free gym membership
- Discount on nutritional supplements